Trading is done in Meetings and, like betting, is an asymmetrical exchange where each player must offer a trade (which can be nothing) and accept the other player's offer. Tradeable resources include Stars, RPS Cards, Employees, Personal Debt and Bundled Debt.
When being offered a trade, certain information is hidden...
- Exact cards types being offered is not shown, only a total card count.
- Exact employees being offered is not shown, only the total Star worth of the employees.
- Exact debtors in bundled debt is not shown, only the total Debt worth of the bundled debt.
Depending on the game mode and Server Settings there may be restrictions on trade...
- Players can never trade away all of their Stars.
- In Continuous Mode, Player's are not allowed to make a trade that would exit them from the game without having achieved their Goal.
- A Continuous Mode Server Setting can be enabled to prevent the trading away of Stars below that player's goal amount.
- Another Continuous Mode Server Setting can be enabled to prevent the trading away of Cards below what is needed to achieve that player's goals.